ShabbyBlogs Background

Friday, June 11, 2010

Adventures of the Afflecks

Well, here we are. I've come to realize that we are one of the only awesome little families who doesn't blog about its awesomeness, and that's downright unacceptable. I'm also attempting to redeem myself from being a hopeless slacker at journal keeping, letter writing, and keeping in touch with everybody in general. So here goes.

This lovely picture was taken just over a year ago, while James and I were dating. You can tell we were dating because my hand was purple, I was holding his, hence the purple finger-marks so prominently displayed. We had just gone to the Festival of Colors at the Hare Krishna temple. It was pretty much a disaster for the poor guy in charge of the festival. Someone lit the fake witch on fire too early, causing everyone to prematurely launch their colors at each other. Poor thing didn't even get to finish teaching us his ritual chants. Anyway, the tub in my apartment was slightly pink from that day forward, and James leaked green and pink from his ears for several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment