ShabbyBlogs Background

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Disney!

So now the font changing option is back and all is well in Zion.
Here are a few pictures of our Disney adventure. We went there in December (courtesy of DigiCert) and had a fabulous time! I'm really glad that the company signed a 10 year contract with Disney. Yay for going back every year for free!


I'm not scared of very many things, but ferris wheels and wild boars make the list. Crazy roller coasters, yes please. Somehow I got on a ferris wheel. Here's me biting James for rocking the basket. The only thing that makes a ferris wheel more terrifying for me is having the cart rocked...no seat belts...I would make a horrible skydiver.
Splash Mountain has no lines at 8am because it's freezing cold. We went on it with Jon and Tina. Somehow Tina and I got totally soaked through (and were sick the next day)Jon was totally dry and James had 3 drops of water on his pants. How does that work?
Mickey and Pluto in the Christmas garb.
Can you believe that this is a painted mural? It looks so 3D.
I hope this video came through. There's an animation studio in California Adventure. This thing spins around really fast, they turn a strobe light on, and voilĂ , it looks like the characters are moving. Pretty incredible.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, totally jealous of free trips to Disneyland every year :) The video came thru great - you're right, it's pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete