ShabbyBlogs Background

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Then Comes Marriage...

Somehow all the flowers, rings, tuxes, menus, invitations, transportation, reservations, and a dress (unfortunately, for my lungs, two sizes too small) all came together for a beautiful August wedding in the Denver Temple. Of course, everything didn't go smoothly, but as the wise BYU library lady I worked with told me, "If you wake up single, and go to bed married, your wedding day has been a success". And she was right. My parents' car broke down, their phone died, my phone died and I didn't know their number, a family hosting out of town guests had a sewer back up and flood their basement, my mom disappeared just minutes before the sealing (taking pictures of flower girls, I believe), but somewhere around 2pm I married my best friend and it was perfect. That's right, we're hitched for eternity, and still ecstatic about it.
It rained for a few minutes, which made the lighting really beautiful for the rest of the afternoon.





1 comment: